Gikfun 5mm 940nm LEDs Infrared Emitter and IR Receiver Diode for Arduino (Pack of 20pcs)
Regular price $5.98 Sale price
- Infrared diodes are characterized by strong structure, corrosion resistance, high reliability and long life.
- 5003MD is a high speed and high sensitive PIN
- photodiode in a standard 5Φ plastic package.
- The device is matched to infrared emitting diode.
- Infrared emitter can be used for ordinary electronic devices, such as office equipment, communication equipment, and house decoration.
- Diameter : 5MM, Wave length:940nm
- Forward Voltage: 1.2-1.3V, Power: 0.15 W
- Receiving Angle: 40 degrees
- Voltage (VF) : 1.1-1.4 V (0.1 V each file)
- Receiving tube (limit parameters (Absolute Maximum Ratings) (Ta = 25 ).
- Storage temperature: - 25 ~ + 80
- Transmitting and receiving distance: about 7 - 8 M.
- Maximum power: 70 mw;
- Maximum forward current: 30 ma;
- Maximum reverse voltage: 5 v;
- Maximum pulse current peak: 75 ma;
- Welding temperature/time: 260 / acuities 5 S
- Working environment: - 25 ~ + 70